Top Home Warranty Companies in Early
The Cost of a Home Warranty in Early, TX
A home warranty is a service contract that helps protect homeowners from expensive repairs or replacements on their homes. Home warranties can cover items such as your home’s electrical system, plumbing, and major appliances.
While the cost of a home warranty varies depending on the coverage you choose and the company you use, most home warranty plans cost between $300 and $600 per year. While this may seem like a lot of money, it’s important to remember that a home warranty can save you thousands of dollars in repair or replacement costs down the line. In fact, many experts recommend that all homeowners have a home warranty in place to help protect their investment.
5 Benefits to a Home Warranty
A home warranty is a service contract that helps homeowners cover the costs of repairing or replacing home systems and appliances that break down due to normal wear and tear.
- A home warranty can save you money.
Homeowners who have a home warranty typically save 20% on the cost of repairs or replacements, as compared to those who don’t have a warranty.
- A home warranty can give you peace of mind.
Worried about what will happen if your air conditioner breaks down in the middle of summer? Or if your dishwasher leaks and ruins your kitchen floor? With a home warranty, you don’t have to worry about these things because you know that they will be covered.
- A home warranty can help you avoid expensive repairs.
Some home repairs can be very expensive, such as fixing a broken furnace or replacing a roof. With a home warranty, you won’t have to pay for these costly repairs out of your own pocket.
- A home warranty can save you time.
If something in your home breaks down, it can take a lot of time and effort to find a qualified repair person to fix it. But if you have a home warranty, the repair company will be responsible for finding someone to do the job.
- A home warranty can increase the value of your home.
When you sell your home, having a home warranty in place can make it more attractive to potential buyers. They’ll know that they won’t have to worry about expensive repairs after they move in.
A home warranty is a wise investment for any homeowner. It can save you money, time, and peace of mind.
What is the Difference Between a Home Warranty and Home Insurance?
A home warranty is a service contract that covers the repair or replacement of major home appliances and systems, while home insurance protects your home and belongings from damage or loss due to events like fire, theft, or severe weather.
While both are important forms of protection for your home, they serve different purposes. Here’s a closer look at the difference between a home warranty and home insurance:
Home Warranties vs. Home Insurance: Coverage
As mentioned above, a key difference between a home warranty and home insurance is the type of coverage they provide. A home warranty covers the repair or replacement of major appliances and systems, while home insurance protects your home and belongings from damage or loss due to events like fire, theft, or severe weather.
Here’s a more detailed look at the coverage offered by each:
– Appliances: Refrigerators, ovens, dishwashers, washers/dryers, microwaves, etc.
– Systems: Heating and air conditioning, plumbing, electrical, water heaters, etc.
– Property damage: Fire, wind damage, hail, theft, vandalism
– Liability: Bodily injury or property damage caused by you or your family members to other people
– Medical payments: Covers medical bills for people injured on your property, regardless of who is at fault
How to Buy a Home Warranty in 5 Steps
1. Determine if you need a home warranty. If you’re buying a new home, chances are the builder will offer some kind of home warranty. But if you’re not buying new, or your builder doesn’t offer one, you may want to consider purchasing a home warranty on your own.
2. Shop around for the best home warranty provider. Once you’ve decided you need a home warranty, it’s time to start shopping around for the best provider. Be sure to compare prices and coverage options before making a decision.
3. Choose the coverage that’s right for you. Not all home warranties are created equal. Some cover more than others, so be sure to choose a plan that covers everything you need it to.
4. Make sure you understand the policy. Once you’ve chosen a home warranty provider, make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the policy before signing on the dotted line.
5. Have your home inspected. Before your home warranty coverage begins, it’s a good idea to have your home inspected by a professional. This way, you’ll know what’s covered and what’s not.